Way Yes! Cuter than school photos! If you had a close up of Landon, like you do of Porter, I would make those into 5 x 7s, but since not, I would choose the others (just for uniformity, at least if you are going to display them, but then maybe it's okay not to be uniform)!
I would do the one with Landon with his arm up because you can see more of his face. Perhaps you could zoom in on that one so you could do a close up of both porter and lando. Both pictures of Porter would look great. Excellent job!! Very impressed. Lighting looks great too!
Okay, so I'm a little late, but YES these pics of the boys are so good! The light is beautiful, their smiles are natural, what more can you ask for? Keep posting! April
3 comments:
Way Yes! Cuter than school photos! If you had a close up of Landon, like you do of Porter, I would make those into 5 x 7s, but since not, I would choose the others (just for uniformity, at least if you are going to display them, but then maybe it's okay not to be uniform)!
I would do the one with Landon with his arm up because you can see more of his face. Perhaps you could zoom in on that one so you could do a close up of both porter and lando. Both pictures of Porter would look great. Excellent job!! Very impressed. Lighting looks great too!
Okay, so I'm a little late, but YES these pics of the boys are so good! The light is beautiful, their smiles are natural, what more can you ask for? Keep posting!
April
Post a Comment