Hey Michelle! See, I really do read your blog! Mine is lame so don't bother with it. Someday. . . Anyway I love the sewing projects and the pictures from Christmas. I noticed YOU in one of the pics, but now I realize Dad is missing! So send me your email and I will get you the family picture I have! April
7 comments:
Way cute fabric and projects! Is that one of those aprons made from a square? And did you MAKE the ironing board cover? Cool.
What is the long skinny thing with the hotpads? I love that fabric, by the way.
yep.. Made the ironing board cover.
The long skinny thing is a headband that doesn't have the headband in it..
Love it all!
Hey Michelle! See, I really do read your blog! Mine is lame so don't bother with it. Someday. . .
Anyway I love the sewing projects and the pictures from Christmas. I noticed YOU in one of the pics, but now I realize Dad is missing! So send me your email and I will get you the family picture I have!
April
Looks like you've made some fun projects.
Thanks for coming by my blog
Regena
Post a Comment