Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Painted Dining room.

Remember my dining room when we first moved into this house? The Picnic Basket room? Ring a bell? Well, I have finally painted the room! Only took me nearly 8 months to finish it. I still need to get baseboards and paint them white and nail them to the wall. BUT STILL, IT IS FINALLY PAINTED! The color is called Harmonious Cream.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Very pretty room! Also, the wood posts look nice with your table and chairs. I love all the windows.

McKrola Family said...

I couldn't decide if I wanted to paint those posts white or not. Derrick doesn't think so. I just don't know.

I wish our dollar tree would get some roller refills back in stock!. By the way.. they have really great paintbrushes, and paint tape for uber cheap.

Christopher said...

Michelle, In my professional opinion, I would paint the wood posts white. It will give the room a very crisp clean look. You know you can always get FREE professional design assistance.

Melissa said...

Wow! It looks so good! Harmonious cream was actually one of the 28 color swatches I had taped to my kitchen wall to help me make up my mind on a color. It made it to the top 3. How funny, huh?
I concur that you should paint the posts white. They look good the way they are, but they'd match the other trim if they were painted white. I dunno--leave 'em that way if you don't feel like painting yet another thing in that room! They do go well with your dining set.