The boys had a great time trick or treating. They ran from house to house. Then they came home and sorted out ALL the candy they didn't want. ALL CANDY BARS and other occasional yucky looking pieces of candy.
Porter dressed as Bumblebee transformer, Landon dressed as Optimus Prime transformer. Hazel wore pink. She likes smarties. I would have posted pictures of the pumpkins we carved and of the kids in costumes, but I can't find the camera ANYWHERE! (found it hidden in a box in a hall closet Nov. 4)
Derrick has been laid off. Who knows maybe we can move back to Idaho. I do know this, we never want to buy another house until we have lived there for a couple of years and we know the job is gonna stick for longer than 7 months.
5 comments:
Well, PART of your Halloween sounds happy! I can't wait to see those pictures!
I'm so sorry about Derrick's job!!! When did this happen?
I am sorry about your job )@: I am glad the boys had fun trick or treating!
Hi Mckrola Family!! We are excited to see that you guys have a blog!! We heard about Derrick's job. Please let us know if we can do anything for you!
~Lori and Jason
Cute boys with their pumpkins!
We are so sorry to hear about Derrick's job! We hope you find the solution that is right for you!
Post a Comment